Monday, September 14, 2009

Odds and Ends

Last night I bought my ticket to go see my baby girl for Parents Weekend!

Strange sight - saw a pizza delivery guy get a ride from a police officer on his motorcycle.

John's on his way to Dayton, Ohio to run the 13th Air Force Marathon. It happens to land on the 13th anniversary of the accident that took his leg!

John opened a "cause" site on Facebook for his run. Just asking for thoughts and prayers, not money. It's already hit 239 members, many of whom we don't even know!

I'm homesick for both the States and Canada!

2 comments:

UNDER THE INFLUENCE said...

I think you're probably just homesick for a home to call your own. You'll be back in the States before you know it, darlin'.

luvluvluv

Kim said...

We're homesick for you too, miss you and love you xoxoxo